15 June 2015

Summer Dreaming With Farrar



Hello lovlies,

I am totally in wanderlust mode at the moment and everybody's summer photos are not helping wah! So jealous! So here is a quick post of summer inspiration - Places, Outfits, Events - everything you could possibly want!



ISLAND LIFE










WATER WEAR

^ shop here
^ shop here
^ shop here
^ shop here
^shop here
^ shop here


PLACES

Bora Bora
Zaykynthos, Greece 

The Maldives
Barbados
Mauritius 
St Lucia

Santorini, Greece
Paros, Greece
The Blue Pools, Auckland, New Zealand
Hamner Springs, South Island, New Zealand


Omgosh I've fallen in love with them all! If I could visit everywhere I would. I would definitely say my favourite place I've been so far is Mauritius - the sand is perfection and the sea is absolutely gorgeous you genuinely wouldn't want to leave, ever!!

Got any favourite places? Tips of where to visit? Let me know!!

WF x






<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14206173/?claim=srv9cx3st3p">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH FARRAR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig