12 September 2018

31 Favourite High Street to Designer Fall Boots & Trends With Farrar | Animal print, western...


I've rounded up my faves from high street to designer and linked them all for you to shop - such a devils advocate here haha!
Remember, click the Pinterest 'P' to pin, and click anywhere not on the 'P' to SHOP SHOP SHOP! Easy!

So, what I've been seeing and loving this fall season: slouchy boots, animal prints/textures, western, patent and of course the always buckles/studs.

Enjoy x

         


 



Let me know your favourites? I'd say my fave trend this fall, is DEFINITELY the animal prints, I've forever been a lover of some animalistic goodness - and seriously, the red snake (yes, all of them haha) make my eyes water with happy tears!
Oh and I'm kinda really feeling the long slouchy boots this season, and the Bershka half boot/half sock £29.99 ones are a little bit of 'I NEED THESE RIGHT NOW' too! Dreamy.
Basically, I just cannot choose, someone set a girl up a Go Fund Me page hahaha!!

Keira xoxo. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© WITH FARRAR | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig